Arcadia Outpatient Center
Why is it important to see pediatric specialists at the Arcadia Outpatient Center?
- They are trained in treating childhood illnesses and injuries.
- Their care is age-appropriate, helping children continue to achieve the important developmental milestones of childhood.
- Their goal is family-centered care, treating parents as an integral part of the health care team.
- They provide a care environment tailored to make children feel safe and protected.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – Arcadia offers Board-certified and Board-eligible pediatric specialists from the following areas. More specialty areas being added soon.
Arcadia Location Map
Just a block north of “Restaurant Row” in Arcadia, off the Huntington Drive exit of the 210 Freeway, our new Children's Hospital Los Angeles location provides San Gabriel Valley families access to the same expert physicians who care for children at our nationally renowned main campus, closer to home.
Parking is available, free-of-charge, in designated spots adjacent to the building.
The Foothill Transit System provides public transportation around the Arcadia area.
Service lines near the clinic are:
Access to Pediatric Care Specialists
Having access to pediatric specialty care close to home means several things for the health of your child:
The care provided is age-appropriate. Developmental milestones of childhood are considered as an integral part of the plan for care. The goal of pediatric specialists is to provide family-centered care, meaning parents are an integral part of the health care team. The care environment is tailored to make children feel safe and protected.
- Clinical Specialty Care Services
- Laboratory Services
- Radiology Services
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – Arcadia Outpatient Center offers convenient access to a wide variety of pediatric specialists for initial evaluation and follow-up care. Specialists from the following areas are available in this new location:
Clinical Immunology and Allergy
Andrew Souza, DO
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Hematology, Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
We offer unparalled expertise in pediatric phlebotomy. Our highly trained staff provides compassionate care while minimizing the sample size taken from pediatric patients. To ensure accurate and timely results, we transport samples several times a day to our main testing center on our main campus in Hollywood. Learn More.
- Anatomic pathology laboratory with expertise in pediatric neuroblastoma, neuropathology, hematopathology and electron microscopy
- Comprehensive cytogenetics laboratory certified by the Children's Oncology Group
- Routine testing
- Special chemistry and biochemical genetic testing
- STAT test menu
Note: All ages are welcome from neonates to adults. No appointment necessary. Walk-ins welcome.
Providers seeking results or parents requesting information about our lab services are encouraged to call our Laboratory Service Center at:
1-877-KIDZ-LAB | 1-877-543-9522
X-ray services are performed on site. The physicians, nurses and technologists are the same specialists that perform radiology studies at our main campus on Sunset Blvd.
X-ray services are by appointment only.