What We Do
Our efforts focus on establishing lasting relationships between Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, referring providers and their patient families. We are available to assist with navigating services within our hospital.
- Assist with referrals.
- Facilitate introductions and communication between physicians at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and community health care providers.
- Educate health care providers about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles faculty, services and programs offered.
- Assist outside organizations with securing appropriate speakers for educational events.
- Organize and host Continuing Medical Education (CME) and other outreach events.
- Assist with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Electronic Medical Records (EMR) access.
- Serve as the point of contact for community physicians.
Robert Adler, MD
Chief Medical Officer, CHLA Health System
CME / Grand Rounds
myCHLA Provider Portal
The myCHLA Provider Portal is a great online resource for providers to access real-time clinical information for patients referred to CHLA. A secure login will give providers the ability to:
View CHLA patients' Medical Records
- Including: labs, radiology reports, and notes
Refer Patients to CHLA
- Submit regular or urgent referrals and view the status of the referral
- View previous and future CHLA visits
- View assigned physician
- View CHLA Pediatric Grand Rounds online
- Access online lectures
- If you are a myCHLA user and need support with an active account, please call 888-631-2452 and select the option for myCHLA or contact the CHLA Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create an account, please click here.
Arcadia Specialty Care Center
Bakersfield Specialty Care Center
Encino Specialty Care Center
Santa Monica Specialty Care Center
South Bay Specialty Care Center
Valencia Specialty Care Center
- Beverly Hills, Encino and Tarzana
- Orange County and South Bay
- San Gabriel Valley
- Thousand Oaks and Ventura
Provider Relations Reference Guide
The Provider Relations Reference Guide includes an overview of the hospital, a list of CHLA locations, information on myCHLA physician portal, a phone directory, instructions for referrals/admissions/transport services, links for education and research opportunities, and individual division highlights with a list of each division’s physicians.
- Outpatient Referral Form
- Neurology Referral Form
- Lab Requisition Form
- Pre-Scheduling Evaluation Form - Radiology and Imaging Services
Service-Line and Program One-Sheets
- CHLA – About Us
- Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Program
- Cancer and Blood Disease Institute
- Center for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Fetal and Neonatal Institute
- Fetal-Maternal Center
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Heart Institute
- Jackie and Gene Autry Orthopedic Center
- Liver Transplant Program
- The Neurological Institute Outpatient Center
- Spine Center
- The Vision Center
Newsletter Sign Up
Click here to sign up for our hospital’s monthly news alerts for providers. These monthly updates include information about:
- Continuing Medical Education available online and happening in the community
- Announcements about new faculty or promotions
- New medical services or programs at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Research updates related to medical care for children now and in the future
- Events in the community where families can learn about child health