What We Do
Our efforts focus on establishing lasting relationships between Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, referring providers and their patient families. We are available to assist with navigating services within our hospital.
- Assist with referrals.
- Facilitate introductions and communication between physicians at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and community health care providers.
- Educate health care providers about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles faculty, services and programs offered.
- Assist outside organizations with securing appropriate speakers for educational events.
- Organize and host Continuing Medical Education (CME) and other outreach events.
- Assist with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Electronic Medical Records (EMR) access.
- Serve as the point of contact for community physicians.
Robert Adler, MD
Chief Medical Officer, CHLA Health System
Mary Ohanian, MHA
Director, Health System Development & Integration
Milena Yakubova, MPH
Health System Development & Integration
Alyssa Lopez, MHA
Manager, Provider Relations
Hannah Mestyanek, MHA
Program Administrator, Health System Development & Integration
Andrea Pavon, MHA
Provider Relations Specialist
San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Orange County, and East Los Angeles Metro
Kelly Reardon, MHA
Provider Relations Specialist
Westside, West Los Angeles Metro, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County
CME / Grand Rounds
myCHLA Provider Portal
The myCHLA Provider Portal is a great online resource for providers to access real-time clinical information for patients referred to CHLA. A secure login will give providers the ability to:
View CHLA patients' Medical Records
- Including: labs, radiology reports, and notes
Refer Patients to CHLA
- Submit regular or urgent referrals and view the status of the referral
- View previous and future CHLA visits
- View assigned physician
- View CHLA Pediatric Grand Rounds online
- Access online lectures
- If you are a myCHLA user and need support with an active account, please call 888-631-2452 and select the option for myCHLA or contact the CHLA Help Desk at email@example.com.
To create an account, please click here.
Arcadia Specialty Care Center
Bakersfield Specialty Care Center
Encino Specialty Care Center
Santa Monica Specialty Care Center
South Bay Specialty Care Center
Valencia Specialty Care Center
Provider Relations Reference Guide
The Provider Relations Reference Guide includes an overview of the hospital, a list of CHLA locations, information on myCHLA physician portal, a phone directory, instructions for referrals/admissions/transport services, links for education and research opportunities, and individual division highlights with a list of each division’s physicians.
Service-Line and Program One-Sheets
Newsletter Sign Up
Click here to sign up for our hospital’s monthly news alerts for providers. These monthly updates include information about:
- Continuing Medical Education available online and happening in the community
- Announcements about new faculty or promotions
- New medical services or programs at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Research updates related to medical care for children now and in the future
- Events in the community where families can learn about child health