What We Do
Our efforts focus on establishing lasting relationships between Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, referring providers and their patient families. We are available to assist with navigating services within our hospital.
- Assist with referrals.
- Facilitate introductions and communication between physicians at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and community health care providers.
- Educate health care providers about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles faculty, services and programs offered.
- Assist outside organizations with securing appropriate speakers for educational events.
- Organize and host Continuing Medical Education (CME) and other outreach events.
- Assist with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Electronic Medical Records (EMR) access.
- Serve as the point of contact for community physicians.
- Our Team
- CME / Grand Rounds
- myCHLA Physician Portal
- CHLA - Arcadia
- CHLA - Encino
- CHLA - Santa Monica
- CHLA - South Bay
- CHLA - Valencia
- Neighborhood Clinics
- Provider Relations Reference Guide
- Service-Line One-Sheets and Brochures
- Newsletter Sign Up
Robert Adler, MD
Chief Medical Officer, CHLA Health System
Lara Khouri, MBA, MPH
Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
The myCHLA portal is a great online resource that enables physicians to:
- View CHLA patients’ medical records
- Including: labs, radiology reports, and notes
- Refer patients to CHLA
- Ability to submit regular or urgent referrals and view the status of the referral
- View previous visits and any future CHLA visits
- View assigned physician
- Continuing education
- View CHLA Pediatric Grand Rounds online
- Access online lectures for CME credit
- Register for and attend CHLA CME courses
Create an Account
To create an account, please click here.
The myCHLA mobile app is now available. Click here to install it on your iPhone or iPad.
Reference and User Guides
Step-by-step instructions for account creation can be found in our User Guide.
Or, for a general overview, please see our Quick Reference Guide.
If you are a myCHLA user and need support with an active account, please call: 888-631-2452">888-631-2452, option 4.
The Provider Relations Reference Guide includes an overview of the hospital, a list of CHLA locations, information on myCHLA physician portal, a phone directory, instructions for referrals/admissions/transport services, links for education and research opportunities, and individual division highlights with a list of each division’s physicians.
- Access and Transfer Center
- Autism Brochure
- Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases
- Children's Orthopaedic Center
- Concussion Clinic
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- The Heart Institute
- Fetal Cardiology Program
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Center
- Hospital Brochure
- Medical Genetics
- Neonatology and the NICCU
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Pain Management
- Pathology and Laboratory
- Pediatric Gynecology Services
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Sports Medicine Brochure
- STAR Service Brochure
- The Vision Center
Please submit your contact information below if you wish to sign up for our hospital’s monthly news alerts for providers. These monthly updates include information about:
- Continuing Medical Education available online and happening in the community
- Announcements about new faculty or promotions
- New medical services or programs at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Research updates related to medical care for children now and in the future
- Events in the community where families can learn about child health
To begin receiving these monthly updates, please complete the form below: