Circle of Care
The mission of the Children's Circle of Care is to advance philanthropy that supports patient care, teaching, research and advocacy through educating and recognizing leading benefactors of participating hospitals.
Join Children's Circle of Care
Donors who make a gift to their local Children's Circle of Care hospital of $10,000 or more annually become members in this national recognition program. As members of the Children's Circle of Care, donors become part of something much larger than the gifts they have given. They are part of a caring, international community that is advancing pediatric medical care and touching the lives of children to give them hope for a healthier tomorrow.
Please click here to read the Impact Statement of Children's Circle of Care's national contributions.
In appreciation of their generous support, Children’s Circle of Care members receive:
- Printed and online recognition in the hospital's Children's Circle of Care publications
- Printed and online recognition in the Honor Roll of Donors in the hospital's award-winning magazine and annual report, Imagine
Opportunities for On-Site Engagement and Special Events
- Annual Circle of Care Member Event
- Scientific Symposium
- Monthly tours of the Marion and John E. Anderson Pavilion
- Ambassador Speakers Series
- Annual Ambassador Celebration
- Annual Ambassador Conference
- Festival for Kids
Opportunities to Provide Leadership and Advocacy
- Committee membership
Become a Children’s Circle of Care Member
To become a Children’s Circle of Care member, you can either give to the program of your choice at Children's Hospital Los Angeles or to the Children’s Fund, supporting the hospital’s areas of greatest need. For more information or to join:
- Make a donation online today
- Contact Peggy Gala, Associate Director, Development via email or call 323-361-1716.
Children's Circle of Care was founded in 1995 by 19 prominent pediatric hospitals in North America. Created to honor individual philanthropists, Children's Circle of Care recognizes the critical role of leading benefactors in assuring excellence in pediatric health care. Today, 27 children's hospitals participate in this prestigious recognition society, including our hospital.