Arcadia Urgent Care
The new Children’s Hospital Los Angeles urgent care clinic in Arcadia is now open and seeing patients seven days a week. If your child needs to see a doctor after normal business hours, our clinic is here for you, staffed by doctors from CHLA who specialize in pediatrics and pediatric emergencies.
Use our symptom checker to get health care support 24/7
Use our symptom checker to:
- Decide where to take your child: your pediatrician's office, urgent care or the Emergency Department
- Know what type of care your child needs
- Get advice to relieve symptoms at home (when it's safe to do so)
- Check proper medication dosage and other helpful tips
- The Symptom Checker is not a substitute for professional medical treatment and diagnosis, but it has been vetted by our physicians to ensure you have access to trusted online information.
Why visit our urgent care clinic?
It’s the connection to the experts at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, the No. 1-ranked children’s hospital in California, that sets us apart. Your child will be seen by a medical professional who specializes in pediatrics and pediatric emergencies. Once your child is treated and you are set to return home, we will have you scheduled for a follow-up appointment to a CHLA specialist in the area of care you need.
Located at the CHLA Arcadia Specialty Care Center
468 E. Santa Clara St., Arcadia, CA 91006
Hours of operation
Monday-Friday, 4 p.m. to midnight
Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Conditions We Treat
Not sure if your child needs to go to urgent care or the local emergency room? This checklist will help guide you:
- Broken bones
- Flu symptoms or cough
- Asthma attacks
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- COVID test
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe stomach pain
- Excessive bleeding
- Major injuries
Check if Arcadia Urgent Care accepts your plan
We take PPO and HMO plans from the following health insurance providers:
- Blue Shield of California: PPO/HMO
- Aetna: PPO/HMO
- United Healthcare: PPO/HMO
- Cigna: PPO/HMO
- Tricare: PPO/HMO
- Healthnet: PPO/HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross: PPO/HMO
- Optum: HMO