South Bay Outpatient Center
Why is it important to see pediatric specialists at the South Bay Outpatient Center?
- They are trained in treating childhood illnesses and injuries.
- Their care is age-appropriate, helping children continue to achieve the important developmental milestones of childhood.
- Their goal is family-centered care, treating parents as an integral part of the health care team.
- They provide a care environment tailored to make children feel safe and protected.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – South Bay offers Board-certified and Board-eligible pediatric specialists from the following areas. More specialty areas being added soon.
South Bay Location Map
Just one block north of the Del Amo Fashion Center Mall on Torrance Boulevard at Madrona Avenue, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – South Bay offers families convenient access to a wide variety of pediatric specialists for initial evaluation and follow-up care.
Parking is available, free-of-charge on site.
- Clinical Specialty Care Services
- Laboratory Services
Specialists from the following areas will be available in our South Bay location:
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Hematology, Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Lindsay Andras, MD
- Bianca R. Edison, MD
- Anita Hamilton, PhD, ABPP-CN
- Rachel Goldstein, MD
- Kenneth D. Hartline, Psy.D.
- Visit the Center's Page
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
X-Ray exams are performed by the Children’s Hospital Department of Radiology. The radiologists and technologists are the same specialists that perform X-Ray exams at the main campus on Sunset Boulevard. Please call to make an appointment.
We offer unparalled expertise in pediatric phlebotomy. Our highly trained staff provides compassionate care while minimizing the sample size taken from pediatric patients. To ensure accurate and timely results, we transport samples several times a day to our main testing center on our main campus in Hollywood. Learn more.
- Anatomic pathology laboratory with expertise in pediatric neuroblastoma, neuropathology, hematopathology and electron microscopy
- Comprehensive cytogenetics laboratory certified by the Children's Oncology Group
- Routine testing
- Special chemistry and biochemical genetic testing
- STAT test menu
Note: All ages are welcome from neonates to adults. No appointment necessary. Walk-ins welcome.
Providers seeking results or parents requesting information about our lab services are encouraged to call our Laboratory Service Center at:
1-877-KIDZ-LAB | 1-877-543-9522