MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal
Health information at your fingertips
Stay connected to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles through the MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal. The portal is free and accessible on your computer and smartphone. On this secure platform you can send messages to your care team, view health information and so much more.
Through the MyChildren'sLA Patient Portal, you can:
- Securely message your Children’s Hospital Los Angeles care team
- Join your virtual visit directly from the portal
- See lab test results and X-ray or imaging reports
- Request prescription renewals
- View upcoming appointments and make scheduling requests
- View and print non-confidential clinical documents, post-visit information and return-to-school notes
- View and print allergies, immunization records and medications
Join the Patient Portal Today
Sign up for the MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal by clicking the blue box below.
Before you start, make sure you have the following nearby:
- Your photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, government ID, insurance card)
- Your mobile phone
- Any supporting documents, such as a birth certificate or legal guardianship forms
Please note: Chrome, Safari and Firefox are the recommended web browsers for the application.
Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email invitation to complete your account. This email will expire after 90 days. If you need a new invitation, please contact us at PatientPortal@chla.usc.edu.
Who can sign up for the MyChildren’s LA Patient Portal?
To keep our patients’ health information secure, access to MyChildren’sLA is based on the patient’s age:
Ages 0 – 11
Parents/legal guardians can enroll patients.
Ages 12 – 17
Patients and parents can enroll in the patient portal using separate logins.
Ages 18 and older
Patients enroll themselves in the portal with no parent consent needed.
In special circumstances, parents/legal guardians may be able to access the patient’s information online.
Access the patient portal anytime
Have an account?
Questions? We can help!