MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal
Health information at your fingertips
Our enhanced patient portal has a new name, but still offers the same great features. As a MyChildren'sLA Patient Portal member, you can:
- Securely communicate with your Children’s Hospital Los Angeles care team
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming appointments and make scheduling requests
- Access documents such as discharge/visit summaries and return-to-school notes
- View allergies, immunization records and non-sensitive lab results
To help keep our patients’ health information safe, access to the patient portal is based on the patient’s age.
|Patient Age||Parent Completes Enrollment Form||Patient Completes Enrollment Form|
|0-11 years old||Yes||No|
|12-17 years old||Yes||Yes|
|18+ years old||Optional: patient’s choice||Yes|
*Note: If the patient falls in this age range (or is over 18 years old and consents to parent access), both parent and patient will have separate logins allowing them to communicate privately with their/their child’s care team.