MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal
Health information at your fingertips
Stay connected to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles through the MyChildren’sLA Patient Portal. On this secure platform, which is accessible from a computer or smartphone, you can send messages to your care team, view health information and so much more.
As a MyChildren'sLA Patient Portal member, you can:
- Securely communicate with your Children’s Hospital Los Angeles care team
- Access your virtual visit directly from the portal
- See your lab test results and X-ray or imaging reports
- Request prescription renewals
- View upcoming appointments and make scheduling requests
- Access non-confidential clinical documents, post-visit information and return-to-school notes
- View and print allergies, immunization records and medications
To help keep our patients’ health information safe, access to the patient portal is based on the patient’s age. You will need an email address to enroll in the patient portal.
|Patient Age||Parent Completes Enrollment Form||Patient Completes Enrollment Form|
|0-11 years old||Yes||No|
|12-17 years old||Yes||Yes|
|18+ years old||Optional: patient’s choice||Yes|
*Note: If the patient falls in this age range (or is over 18 years old and consents to parent access), both parent and patient will have separate logins allowing them to communicate privately with the care team.