Directions to the Blood Donor Center
Download a Map
Once you park and enter our hospital:
- Stop at the Information Desk
- The Guest Services staff at the Information Desk will give you a Visitor’s Badge. You must have a Visitor’s Badge to enter the hospital.
- From the Information Desk, make an immediate right into the main hospital lobby.
- Walk 10-15 steps and take your first left down a wide hallway (if you pass Admitting on your left, you have gone too far).
- Make an immediate left turn across from the restrooms (if you go through the sliding glass doors, you have gone too far).
- Enter the Blood Donor Center
Note: Blood Draw #1 is only for patients who are being treated for blood diseases, for transplant-related services, and for Bone Marrow Transplant care.