Virtual Car Seat Inspections (English/Spanish) – Call for Availability
Repeats every month until Sat Dec 31 2022.June 15, 2022
Inspections completed virtually by a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician. You must call to register and provide information on the car seat you own, child’s measurements, and vehicle information and finally sign a waiver to schedule inspection.
Please call to check availability – by appointment only.
For English, call 323-361-7157
For Spanish, call 323-361-4711
- Upon calling, provide vehicle, car seat, and child information.
- We will email you waiver link to sign
- Download WebEx app onto your phone or table – device must have camera and video access, as well as a stable internet connection in your vehicle.
- Upon completion of waiver, technician will email you WebEx link invite
- Date/Time of the inspection, click link to log in and turn on your camera and microphone
- DO NOT UNINSTALL car seat prior to inspection. We need to see how it’s currently being used in the car.
- We recommend child being present to ensure proper harnessing. But if not available, send us a photo of your child harnessed in the seat to ensure it’s appropriate.
- Suggestion: have another adult or tripod device to hold phone as you, the caregiver makes installation corrections.
Optional Follow-Up Inspection:
- One month post initial inspection, we can re-inspect your car seat to ensure proper use is continued.
- Upon completion of this second inspection, you qualify for one free car seat. No public assistance required.
- Free car seat will be provided based on child’s age and weight. Car seat can be provided for a different child if needed.
- Call for more information.