Pacific Southwest Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) Winter 2020 Learning Institute
Date: January 14 – 16, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day
Learning Institute Overview
The Pacific Southwest MHTTC is pleased to offer six no-cost, state-of-the-art, intensive learning sessions for the mental health workforce, including the school-based mental health workforce, of: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau.
Each session is a day-long learning experience, independent of other sessions. Participants are welcome to attend one full-day session or up to three full-day sessions.
Up to 18 Hours of Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) are available for professionals licensed in California.
About the Event
Day 1 Options:
- Supporting Children, Staff, and Organizations at Times of Crisis and Loss
- Optimizing Mental Health Care Service Access, Delivery, and Experiences for Youth and Young Adults of Transition Age
Day 2 Options:
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and Social Justice
- Supporting Students, School Employees, Schools and School Districts at Times of Crisis and Loss
Day 3 Options:
- Creating School and District Systems for Employee Sustainability and Wellness
- Trauma-Informed and Culturally Relevant Suicide Prevention for Educators
Please register in advance to session and date. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration due by December 20, 2019.
Note: We kindly request that you only register for sessions you are confident you will attend. If you are no longer able to attend, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may provide your space to another participant.
For additional information regarding this event, please contact the Pacific Southwest MHTTC at firstname.lastname@example.org.