Home Safety with Children Virtual Classes (English/Spanish) – Occurs Twice per Month
This is a 1-hour virtual class taught by a Health Educator from the Injury Prevention Program. PowerPoint presentation will review a variety of topics including: infant safety, fall prevention, safe sleep, water safety, burns prevention, toy safety, medicine safety, etc. Participants will join virtual class through WebEx app on their phone/tablet or computer and camera access is OPTIONAL.
This new virtual class occurs twice a month: Please call or text to register for the next one –
323-203-7688 for both English and Spanish
NOTE: this is NOT a court-mandated class, but we can provide a letter of completion upon request.
How to register:
- Call/text us at 323-203-7688 to register and provide email
- Staff will email you WebEx link to log in during your scheduled class time
Instructions to log in:
- If you will be using your phone or table, download WebEx app (free and DO NOT make an account)
- Simply click the link at your class time and it will open app directly (may ask you for your email. Meeting # and Password will also be emailed with link).
- If you are using a computer, simply click the link and a new window will open to use on your browser. You can also download program onto computer.
- POST CLASS: optional evaluation will be emailed to you for completion. Link to SurveyMonkey will ask you questions about what you learned in the class.