Dr. Warren is board certified in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology. In addition to making diagnosis on routine surgical specimens, she is also specialized to read kidney biopsy and perform electron microscopic examination. Her research interests include general pediatric pathology, cancer genetics and transplant pathology.
Yamaguchi University, School of Medicine
University of Hawaii School of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital
American Board of Pathology: Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology
- College of American Pathology
- United States & Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Association of Molecular Pathology
- Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Society of Ultrastructural Pathology
1. Warren M, Shimada H. Letter to the Editor - Importance of Phox2B
Immunohistochemical Stain for Detecting Metastatic Neuroblastoma Cells in Bone Marrow Specimens. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2015 Nov 24PubMed PMID: 26598932.
2. Warren M, Turpin BK, Mark M, Smolarek TA, Li X. Undifferentiated myxoid lipoblastoma with PLAG1-HAS2 fusion in an infant; morphologically mimicking primitive myxoid mesenchymal tumor of infancy (PMMTI) – diagnostic importance of cytogenetic and molecular testing and literature review. In Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cancergen.2015.11.004
3. El-Bietar J, Warren M, Dandoy C, Myers KC, Lane A, Wallace G, Davies SM, Jodele S. Histologic Features of Intestinal Thrombotic Microangiopathy in Pediatric and Young Adult Patients after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Nov;21(11):1994-2001. PubMed PMID: 26150023; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4604068.
4. Warren M, Kaul A, Bove K. Calretinin-immunoreactive hypoinnervation in Down syndrome (DS): report of an infant with very short-segment Hirschsprung disease (vsHD) and comparison to biopsy findings in 20 normal infants and 11 infants with DS and chronic constipation. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2015 Jul 31. PMID: 26230373.
5. Patel NR, Salim AA, Sayeed H, Sarabia SF, Hollingsworth F, Warren M, Jakacky J, Tanas M, Oliveira AM, Rubin BP, Lazar AJ, López-Terrada D, Wang WL. Molecular characterization of epithelioid haemangioendotheliomas identifies novel WWTR1-CAMTA1 fusion variants. Histopathology. 2015 Nov;67(5):699-708. PubMed PMID: 25817592.