South Bay Outpatient Center
Good News South Bay!
L.A.'s best health care for kids is now closer than ever.
The same expert physicians caring for children at the nationally renowned Children’s Hospital Los Angeles are now seeing patients in its new outpatient center in the South Bay.
Just one block north of the Del Amo Fashion Center Mall on Torrance Boulevard at Madrona Avenue, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – South Bay offers families convenient access to a wide variety of pediatric specialists for initial evaluation and follow-up care.
South Bay Location Map
Parking is available, free-of-charge on site.
Access to Pediatric Care Specialists
Having access to pediatric specialty care close to home means several things for the health of your child:
- The care provided is age-appropriate. Developmental milestones of childhood are considered as an integral part of the plan for care.
- The goal of pediatric specialists is to provide family-centered care, meaning parents are an integral part of the health care team.
- The care environment is tailored to make children feel safe and protected.
Clinical Specialty Care Services
Specialists from the following areas will be available in our South Bay location:
Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Jacquelyn Baskin, MD, MSc
- Girish Dhall, MD
- Cecilia Fu, MD
- Josephine HaDuong, MD
- Etan Orgel, MD
- Amanda Termuhlen, MD
- Guy Young, MD
- Lindsay Andras, MD
- Bianca R. Edison, MD
- Anita Hamilton, PhD, ABPP-CN
- Rachel Goldstein, MD
- J. Lee Pace, MD
- Visit the Center's Page
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
X-Ray exams are performed by the Children’s Hospital Department of Radiology. The radiologists and technologists are the same specialists that perform X-Ray exams at the main campus on Sunset Boulevard. Please call to make an appointment.