Support The Vision Center
All Children Should Be Able to See a Sunset
Our belief that “all children should be able to see a sunset” inspires our work here at The Vision Center at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Our highest priority is to reach out to the children and families who need our care, both in our community and around the world.
- With your support of The Vision Center’s pioneering treatment programs and research, you can help more young people to see and, in doing so, improve their prospects for a healthy, happy future.
- Donate to The Vision Center Online
- Note: When you are linked to the donation page, under About Your Donation section, please specify the area you wish to give. Please include one of the following account options in the Comments About This Gift box.
The Vision Center
- Optical Shop
- Waiting Room
- Family Assistance
- ONH - Dr. Borchert
- Retina - Dr. Lee
- Retinoblastoma - Dr. Murphree
- Cornea - Dr. Reiser
- Infant Eye Disease - Dr. Buffenn
- Vision Development - Dr. Nallasamy
Or send a check or money order to:
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd. MS #29
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Memo: The Vision Center
For any questions regarding fundraising or donations, please contact Jan Saiget at 323-361-1733 or email@example.com.
Local grocery stores have teamed with The Vision Center at Children's Hospital Los Angeles to raise necessary funds for pediatric eye care. We would like to ask you to please register your savings cards and designate 'The Vision Center' as your program of choice.
- Ralphs REWARDS Contribution Program, click here.