Skip to main content
Share Your Story - Use and Access
What You Share
- With the exception of your personal Information, the details you share in the Share Your Story submission form will, once published, be accessible via the worldwide web. This means that your information will be accessed by any individual visiting our website.
- In addition, as our site is crawled regularly by internet search engines, within a few days of posting your story on our site, your information may be found when searching the web via Google or other reputable search engines.
What We May Do With the Information You Share With Us
- By providing your story to us on this site, you authorize us to use your story in both online and offline formats, including but not limited to:
- Any websites owned or managed by our hospital
- Social networking or social media platforms
- Presentations to supporters
- Brochures, direct mail, publications, etc.
- Video footage featuring our care for children
Uses that may not be able to be controlled by our hospital
- It is possible that individuals may find your story helpful and wish to link to it from their own personal websites or even from corporate websites. Owners of other personal and corporate websites do not need to ask our permission to link to our website or to specific pages in our site. As a result, you may find your story linked from other sites on the web.
- Should this occur, please consider this to be a compliment to your ability to craft a compelling story and an indication that what you have shared is helping others both on our website and around the world
For Additional Information, Please Consult Our: