Skip to main content
- Traumatic brain injury
- Emotion regulation
- Antisocial behavior
- Substance abuse
Research in Progress
- Structural and connectivity disturbances associated with Marijuana use: a Pittsburgh Youth Study.
- Morphological variations as potential endophenotypes for psychopathic traits in adolescent twins.
- Brain structural alterations in Taiwanese children with autistic spectrum disorders.
- Brain structural correlates of aggressive behavior in children of domestic abuse in Hong Kong.
- Genetic and environmental contributions to brain morphological correlates of executive functioning in schizophrenia: an UCLA Schizophrenia Family Study.
- Neurobiological disturbances associated with poor decision-making in Chinese violent offenders with schizophrenia.
- Brain structural and functional correlates of antisocial, psychopathic traits.