Pathology Laboratory Catalog
ACCESS our pathology laboratory index
Accessing our Lab Index is a two-step process:
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for Lexi-ONLINE Use below
- Follow the instructions provided after you indicate your agreement
Lexi-Comp Online License Agreement
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before continuing. This is a legal document between Lexi-Comp and you. Lexi-Comp is willing to license the software, data, and documentation contained in Lexi-Comp Online to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this license agreement. Lexi-Comp, Inc. has been a leading publisher of healthcare information since 1978. We are committed to providing both students and healthcare professionals the most accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant medical information to assist in clinical decisions and help improve the quality patient care. By completing your registration to become a user of Lexi-Comp's Lexi-Comp Online, you (the "User") agree with Lexi-Comp to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully. You will be bound by its terms whenever you use Lexi-Comp Online. Lexi-Comp is willing to license the software, data, and documentation contained in Lexi-Comp Online to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this license agreement.
- License Lexi-Comp grants, and the User hereby accepts, a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the software, data, and documentation contained in Lexi-Comp Online on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. License, subscriptions and online registration are granted for individual healthcare providers or for consumers' personal use only. License and subscriptions for all other professionals and organizations must be arranged through Lexi-Comp. Please contact us at (877) 837-5394 or email us at email@example.com.
- Termination The User may terminate this license at any time by notifying Lexi-Comp in writing. Lexi-Comp may at its sole discretion terminate this license at any time, with or without prior notification, in the event the User fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, by deactivating the User's username and password or suspending operation of the system. Lexi-Comp reserves the right to modify or terminate the Lexi-Comp Online License Agreement, services and/or product offerings through Lexi-Comp Online at any time without notice to the User. Lexi-Comp has the right to terminate a free membership at any time.
- Copyright and Restrictions All data on file in Lexi-Comp Online, and all documentation and software therein, is the property of Lexi-Comp, Inc. or its Licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through Lexi-Comp Online is to be used solely for individual purposes. None of the content of Lexi-Comp Online may be reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopied, recorded, or otherwise), resold, or redistributed without the prior written consent of Lexi-Comp, except that the User may reproduce limited excerpts of the data for personal use only, provided that each such copy contains a copyright notice as follows: For information obtained from Lexi-Comp sources or databases: " Copyright © 1978-2009 Lexi-Comp, Inc. All rights reserved. " For information obtained from third-party licensors the User is solely responsible for compliance with any copyright restrictions and is referred to the publication data appearing in bibliographic citations, as well as to the copyright notices appearing in the original publications.
- Databases Maintained by Lexi-Comp While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material in Lexi-Comp Online, Lexi-Comp does not warrant or guarantee any of the products described, prices supplied, or medical device information contained, and does not perform any independent analysis in connection with any of the product descriptions. Lexi-Comp does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any obligation to obtain and include any information other than that provided to it by its third party sources. It should be understood that by making this material available, Lexi-Comp is not advocating the use of any product described in Lexi-Comp Online, nor is Lexi-Comp responsible for misuse of a product due to typographical error. Additional information on any product may be obtained from the manufacturer.
- Protection and Security The User shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to Lexi-Comp Online. The User shall not divulge, sub-license, assign, or transfer to any third party the user name and password established during registration. The User understands that provision of the user name and password will be required prior to each use of Lexi-Comp Online.
- WARRANTIES USE OF PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT. The editors and authors have conscientiously and carefully tried to create the identified diagnosis measures, treatment alternatives and drug dosages that conform to the standards of professional practice that prevailed at the time of publication. However, standards and practices in medicine change as new data become available and the individual medical professional should consult a variety of sources. In addition, when prescribing medication, the user is advised to check the product information sheet accompanying each drug to verify conditions of use and identify any changes in dosage schedule or contraindications, particularly if the agent to be administered is new, infrequently used or has a narrow therapeutic range. The information provided in Lexi-Comp Online is no substitute for individual patient assessment based upon the healthcare provider's examination of each patient and consideration of laboratory data and other factors unique to the patient. Lexi-Comp Online should be used as a tool to help the user reach diagnostic and treatment decisions, bearing in mind that individual and unique circumstances may lead the user to reach decisions not presented in the Lexi-Comp Online.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Lexi-Comp does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services and, as such, assumes no liability for data contained herein. The User assumes full responsibility for the appropriate use of medical information contained in the product and agrees to hold Lexi-Comp, and their third party providers harmless from any and all claims or actions arising from user's use of Lexi-Comp Online.
Lexi-Comp and their third party providers deliver Lexi-Comp Online in "AS IS" CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTY PROVIDED OR ASSUMED, THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH PYXIS AND LEXI-COMP DISCLAIM.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL LEXI-COMP, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, PROMOTION OR MARKETING OF THE CRLONLINE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS OR FOR INABILITY TO USE THE CRLONLINE, TO ANY PARTY EVEN IF LEXI-COMP, OR SUCH OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEXI-COMP, OR SUCH OTHER PARTY'S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE YOU PAID FOR CRLONLINE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. You agree that this Agreement shall not be subject to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. No salesperson or other representative of any party involved in the distribution of Lexi-Comp Online is authorized to make any warranties with respect to the service beyond those contained in this Agreement. Oral statements do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied upon by the User, and are not a part of this Agreement.
- Fees and Payments If accessing Lexi-Comp Online through a personal subscription, User agrees to pay all fees, and all charges incurred for Lexi-Comp Online in connection with User's username and password at the rates in effect when incurred. Fees and charges will be billed to the credit card the User designates during the registration process. If User wishes to change the credit card to which Lexi-Comp bills for Lexi-Comp Online, User may call Lexi-Comp at the number listed for Customer Service at the Lexi-Comp Web site. Credit card information is retained in Lexi-Comp's database in encrypted format. It is transmitted (in encrypted format) to a credit card clearinghouse for submission to the member's bank for payment. LEXI-COMP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO USER'S CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY.
- General If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid under any statute or rule of law, the same shall be deemed omitted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be deemed to be made in the State of Ohio and shall in all respects be interpreted, construed, and governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio applicable to contracts executed and to be wholly performed therein. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications relating to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification of any provision of this Agreement will be effective unless set forth in a document that purports to amend this Agreement and both parties accept that hereto. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If you have any questions about Lexi-Comp's Policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Lexi-Comp, 1100 Terex Rd, Hudson, OH 44236.