San Gabriel Valley Pediatrc Updates Conference
Topics and Presenters:
- Andrew Ng, MD: Neurology – “Anticonvulsant Medications and Their Side Effects”
- Ashley Margol, MD: Hematology/Oncology – “Pediatric Brain Tumors: New Paradigms in Diagnosis and Treatment”
- Travis Piester, MD: Gastroenterology – “Pancreatobiliary Services at CHLA”
- Brian Miyazaki, MD: Endocrinology – “Pubertal Disorders”
- Duane Tanaka, MD: :The Impact of COVID-19 on Adolescent Health"
- Ryan Kelln, DO (Orthopaedics) and Andrew Souza, DO (Cardiology): “Return to Sports After COVID-19”
- Andy Chang, MD: Urology – "Nuts and Bolts of Pediatric Urology: A Primer on Pediatric Urology for Primary Care Providers"
Register at SGV Pediatric Updates by March 1, 2022.
Breakfast, lunch, and a reception will be provided.
For program details and additional information, visit SGV Pediatric Updates
Questions: Provider Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Hospital Los Angeles is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Children's Hospital Los Angeles takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Children's Hospital Los Angeles designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.