Disclose Your Invention or Copyright

Please disclose your invention or copyright to OTC using either the Record of Invention or Record of Copyright form and submit to OTC@chla.usc.edu. Please completely answer all questions and sign the form. Contact the OTC office if you have any questions regarding intellectual property or licensing at CHLA.

Record of Invention Form

Record of Copyright Form