Kohl’s Plush Animals and Books Help Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Did you know these adorable plush animals can help our kids? As part of the Kohl’s Cares for Kids Program, stores are offering these plush favorites and classic children’s books for just $5.00.
If you make a purchase between now and April 26, 2014, Kohl’s will donate 100 percent of the proceeds to the Kohl’s Safety and Injury Prevention Program at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
The hospital’s Injury Prevention Program provides safety education and equipment for children and families in local Southern California communities. The program offers car, bicycle, earthquake, fire and water safety among many other safety topics.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
- “Put Me in the Zoo” by Robert Lopshire
- Zoo character plush
- “Go, Dog. Go!” by P.D. Eastman Book
- Dog plush
- “The Nose Book” by Al Perkins
- Elephant plush
- “Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb” by Al Perkins
- Monkey plush
- “Big Dog … Little Dog” by P.D. Eastman (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE)
- Fred and Ted plush (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE)
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for the Family
- “Cook This, Not That! Skinny Comfort Foods” by David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding
- “Delish Just Four Ingredients Fast!”
Participating Southern California Kohl’s Stores Locations
|Arcadia||La Verne||Redlands||Upland (both locations)|
|Chino||Moreno Valley||Simi Valley||Victorville|
|City of Industry||Northridge||Sun Valley||West Hills|
Locally, since 2004, Kohl’s has partnered with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in supporting the Kohl’s Safety and Injury Prevention Program at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.