National Child Passenger Safety Week 2011
Each year, Child Passenger Safety Week (CPS) is celebrated across the country to remind parents and caregivers of the need to keep children of all ages properly restrained in the seat that meets their weight and height requirements.
Child passenger safety technicians will be present at the locations listed below to ensure that families are using the right restraint—whether it's a car seat, booster seat or seat belt.
- September 22, 2011 Children’s Hospital Los Angeles 4650 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027
- September 23, 2011 Children’s Hospital Los Angeles 4650 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027
- September 24, 2011 Harbor-UCLA Medical Center 1000 West Carson Street, Carson, CA 90509
Remember, all it takes is following a few basic guidelines so parents and caregivers can determine which restraint system is best suited to protect their children in a vehicle.0
Be sure to check out these links for more information about child passenger safety:
- Injury Prevention Program at Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Safety Tips and Injury Prevention from Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- It’s Baby Safety Month: Should you use rear-face car seats?
- Rear-Facing Car Seat Age Recommendation Update
- Car Seat Safety & Your Child