Connect With Us
Social websites and the WeTreatKidsBetter.org blog keep patients, family, supporters and staff up to date on hospital news and events.
- Facebook -- Become a fan of Children's Hospital Los Angeles on Facebook at Facebook.com/ChildrensLA.
- Flickr -- Check out photos from hospital events on Flickr.com/ChildrensLA.
- RN Remedies -- Experienced pediatric nurses at Children's Hospital share useful tips and health information with parents once a week at WeTreatKidsBetter.org/CHLA-RN-Remedies.
- Share Your Story -- Has our hospital touched your life? We invite you to share your experience with us. Visit CHLA.org/Share to submit your story.
- Twitter -- Follow us @ChildrensLA!
- WeTreatKidsBetter.org -- The hospital's official blog features health information and news about what's happening at Children's Hospital.
- YouTube -- Watch videos on our official channel at YouTube.com/ChildrensLA.
- E-News Alerts -- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, featuring the latest hospital news and events.
- Bench to Bedside -- Impacting care for children through medical research
- Making a World of Difference -- News about our generous donors and campaign updates
- FloSheet -- The life and times of our compassionate nurses
- State of the Hospital -- A communique from the desk of our Chief Executive Officer
- Imagine -- Stories of patient healing, medical experts, and caring supporters
- The White Paper -- Our CEO Provides an inside look at our hospital's care.
Event Photos on Flickr
Send Your Feedback
How are we doing?
If you have concerns about the quality of care that your child is receiving, please submit your feedback online or call the Office of Patient Relations and Service Excellence at 323-361-4682.